Are you thinking about a change of career? Our Level 3 Accredited Reflexology Diploma starts on Saturday 1st October, 2022
Key nuggets of information about the Reflexology Course at Cheltenham School of Complementary Therapy & Beauty:
- Start Date – Sat 1st October, 2022
- Days and times – Set weekends, from 10am – 5pm
- Number of face-to-face training days – 8 full days
- Period of time the course runs over – October to April (7 months), allowing for steady progression
- Experience necessary – none
- Length of experience of the tutor – 17 years as a reflexologist
- Cost- £1895 (can pay in instalments)
This Level 3 VTCT-accredited reflexology course combines the theory of reflexology and anatomy and physiology with the practical provision of reflexology treatments. Reflexology has become increasingly popular over the years with clients returning again and again for treatments, as they value the positive effects on their wellbeing.
On successful completion of this reflexology course you will be able to run your own reflexology therapy business. You will be able to become a member of the Association of Reflexologists or the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
All Reflexology training dates for our Gloucestershire course can be found on our booking page.