We are looking forward to our Cheltenham Massage evening course starting in September, 2016
The Swedish massage certificate is a level 3 qualification and is accredited by VTCT (Vocational Training and Charitable Trust).
If you are looking for a professional-level course that provides the theory and practical knowledge you need, this could be a good choice for you.
Our massage course runs for 18 weeks from 6-9pm. Over that time, learners are taught:
- how to treat clients in a professional manner
- how to provide full body massage
- how to time different types of massage, including a shorter back massage
- an understanding of health and safety and other legislation
- about massage equipment
- how to consult with a client and understand any cautions or contra-indications
- anatomy and physiology
On successful completion of this Cheltenham massage course you will be able offer professional massage services in a therapy business or as a self-employed therapist.
If you would like to find out more we have two open events. These will be held:
- Saturday 9th July, 2-4pm
- Wednesday 20th July, 5-7pm
At Cheltenham School of Complementary Therapy & Beauty, Normandy House, 307-309 High street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3HW