This one-day course is aimed at those already qualified in massage and want to expand their skills.
The objective is to use techniques that provide force from your entire body, relieving pressure on your wrists and hands. This will improve depth of massage too.
The focus of this course:
- Moving in an effective way to enhance massage
- Questioning your working posture, and receiving improvements
- Adapting techniques when hands get tired and to prevent damage
- Working with wrists to avoid damage
- An introduction to hands-free massage
- Pacing yourself so you can offer more massages in one day without fatigue
- Considering the height of the massage table and when to adjust to develop deeper technique
Practical sessions take place in the morning and afternoon and learners will receive as well as provide this deep tissue massage.
This course will count towards CPD hours and your professional CPD total, regardless of FHT accreditation. You will receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for CPD training: and this one-day course is valued at 5 CPD points.
Key information regarding Massaging with Power:
- Delivered over 1 day
- 5 CPD points
- Pre-requisite required; Level 3 Massage
- Small group training
- Accredited by FHT
- Professional level learning
- Central location with easy access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, and other surrounding areas
When is the course?
Massaging with Power- Deep Tissue Massage course will be running on Saturday 11th September from 10am until 4pm.
Our training centre is based in the heart of the beautiful spa town Cheltenham and is easy to travel to from areas such as Bristol, Birmingham, Oxfordshire, and Herefordshire. There are car parks nearby should you need them.
We have a limited number of spaces for this course, so book your place now to save disappointment!
To find out more, or to book visit https://bookwhen.com/reflexologyandmassage/e/ev-s6yk-20210911100000 or call us on 01242 255440.