The Level 3 Massage qualification provides you with everything you need in order to become a professional massage therapist, either working for yourself or in a clinic, spa or alternative setting.
Our courses combine online learning for theory elements and then face-to-face training for the practical elements.
You will learn how to massage most areas of the body so on completion of the course you would be able to offer a full-body massage as well as back massages to clients.
You will be given practical advice and personal feedback in a small group setting. We work with you to help you be the best you can be, giving you a good chance to succeed in your new career.
About the course:
- Saturday 29th January
- Sunday 30th January
- Saturday 19th February 2022
- Sunday 20th February 2022
- Sunday 6th March 2022
- Sunday 20th March 2022
- Sunday 24th April 2022
- Sunday 8th May 2022
The course must be completed by June 2022.
This qualification comprises of 4 units:
- Principles and and practices of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide massage for complementary therapies
- Level 3 massage course in Cheltenham
- Swedish massage, full-body massage techniques
- Weekend training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 4 units included, including Anatomy and Physiology
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by FHT
Please note- due to the coronavirus pandemic VTCT have added a Level 2 award in Infection Prevention which is currently a pre-requisite of this course. This incurs an additional £40 charge which goes directly to VTCT. We will advise at course commencement if this requirement is still in place.
To book your place, please visit https://bookwhen.com/reflexologyandmassage/e/ev-serr-20220129100000