This course is for existing massage therapists only as it is a shorter 2 day course to build on current skills. Indian Head Massage is an excellent add-on for therapists as it will be popular among clients with neck and shoulder tension, and headaches.
About this course:
The course will be running on Monday 18th October 2021 and Tuesday 19th October from 10am until 4pm.
On the course you will be taught:
- Indian Head Massage techniques to include massage of the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face
- How to provide a clothed seated massage
- How to provide a seated massage using oil
- Use of carrier and pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- The history of Indian Head Massage
- Modifying and adapting treatments
Once you have successfully completed the course you will be awarded a certificate and will be able to offer professional treatment for paying clients.
- Delivered over 2 days
- 10 CPD points
- Pre-requisites: Level 3 Massage qualification
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by FHT
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
If you would like to book your place, or to find out more visit https://bookwhen.com/reflexologyandmassage/e/ev-serr-20211009100000