Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrotherapy (VTCT-Accredited)
This ‘Electrical Facials’ qualification teaches you to professionally provide facial treatments with electrical equipment. As a recognised qualification, laid out over a suitable number of face-to-face training days, you will easily gain insurance cover and will have the knowledge and practical experience in order to be able to offer a range of facials with electrical aids.
The units of this qualification are as follows:
- Provide Facial Electrotherapy Treatments
- Lymphatic drainage
- Direct high frequency
- Indirect high frequency
- Apply Microdermabrasion
- Dermatology and Microbiology
- Client Care and Communication in Beauty-Related Industries
This Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrotherapy is a complete qualification that gives you everything you need to take your facial treatments to the next level. Facials using electrical equipment are extremely popular. If you would like to move onto using other methods of electrical facials, e.g. mesotherapy, the expectation is to gain the underpinning knowledge of how electrotherapy works initially. This Level 3 course provides you with a solid foundation of knowledge and experience.
The pre-requisite for this course is a recognised Level 2 qualification in Facial Skincare.
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and successful completion of this course will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business. In between training sessions you will be required to practise your new skill and answer theory questions.
- Electrical facial course in Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
- All electrical equipment is provided for you to use onsite
- All products are provided for you to use onsite
- All clean linen is provided for you to use onsite
- Delivered over 5 days (practical work), with additional. directed home/online theory study (to be completed before the practical course begins). An additional day (6th day) may be required for additional assessments.
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training, allowing plentiful practical application
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- Anatomy and physiology notes are provided
- Home study is required for completion of the course
- No additional exam, product or registration fees
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £975 with no additional VAT