We welcome you to join us on Wednesday 8th May from 10am until 4.30pm, as we are once again delivering training in the Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work qualification.
At only £110 per person this life saving qualification will last 3 years within the workplace.
On this course you will be taught:
- responsibilities of a First Aider;
- assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and
effectively while in an emergency situation;
- administering first aid to a casualty who is unresponsive also including seizure;
- administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an automated external
- administering first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administering first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- administering first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and
bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
Emergency First Aid at Work provision is a legal requirement. Businesses, however small, need to at least demonstrate that they have a first aid kit and have an understanding of what is required of them. Our Emergency First Aid at Work course is accredited by VTCT and is therefore a recognised qualification. First Aid training is provided by experienced trainers in our beautiful building in central Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Book your place on our Emergency First Aid at Work course by calling 01242 255440 or booking online at https://bookwhen.com/reflexologyandmassage#focus=ev-s9vl-20190429093000