VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage (QCF)
Train to become a professionally qualified Massage therapist in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide the relaxing and stress relieving treatment of body massage.
Swedish Massage is a very popular complementary therapy and on this massage training course we teach you how to massage most areas of the body so on completion of the course you would be able to offer a full-body massage, as well as the ever popular back massage to clients. You will be given a lot of practical advice and personal feedback in our small group setting.
This Massage Training Course qualification comprises of 3-units: and you will be taught:
- How to provide full-body massage
- Anatomy and physiology knowledge
- How to maintain health and safety
- How to work professionally and look after client
This qualification allows you to work as a professional massage therapist and to become a member of a professional body.
The successful completion of this qualification allows you to become a member of a professional and respected membership body, like the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Swedish Massage Full – Body Massage techniques taught
- Delivered over at least 7 days
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by professional bodies
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £895 with no additional VAT
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.