Train to become a professionally qualified Reflexologist on our accredited Reflexology Training Course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Reflexology is an amazing complementary therapy. A reflexologist uses their hands to massage the feet and then put pressure on numerous reflex areas to balance the body. Reflexology is a great stress-reliever and is popular with people looking for a way to manage their busy lifestyles. Reflexology is a very popular treatment with clients as many people notice a positive effect after receiving treatments.
On this VTCT-Accredited Reflexology Course we teach you:
- how to massage the feet, creating a relaxing and therapeutic experience, used at the beginning and end of every treatment
- how to use your thumbs and fingers to ‘walk’ over the feet, in order to stimulate the nerves in the body
- how to read the feet and to interpret different sensations
- about the philosophies and theories of reflexology
- how to meet the expectations of a professional body and becoming a professional therapist
- how to read a foot map and make the information relevant
- a wide knowledge base of anatomy and physiology of the human body
- how to relate reflexology practice to the anatomy and physiology of the body
- foot reflexology techniques
- hand reflexology techniques
- about important elements of business practice and how to start your career
- how to write a business plan
- how to maintain a good working posture so you are able to achieve a long career
As a practising reflexologist, Kerry, the Reflexology tutor, has seen a large number of people seeking treatments for a wide variety or reasons, both physical and psychological. Kerry brings over 13 years of experience in this field and is passionate about passing on her depth of knowledge and skills to others on our reflexology course in Gloucestershire.
This reflexology course comprises of 4-units:
- Principles and practices of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
This Reflexology qualification allows you to work as a professional reflexologist and to become a member of a professional body, like the Association of Reflexologists or the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Key information and why you would benefit from training with us:
- Reflexology course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Delivered over 12 face-to-face training days, over a 9 month period. We stand by the amount of classroom time we give you. Some other course providers give you half (or less) of this support, but we want you to be the best you can be. Providing you with regular feedback and tuition is important to us as we know it will be important to you
- Support to achieve your 100 case-study treatments
- Real-life experiences with some clients that will come into college
- Experienced and passionate teaching staff
- Weekend training days
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 4 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Early start option available, if you would like to complete theory home study before the practical beginning of the course
- Accredited by VTCT, an International Awarding Body
- Recognised by the Association of Reflexologists**
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham, Bristol and surrounding areas
Once qualified, our learners choose to become members of the FHT, AOR or other professional bodies.
Dates and prices
- To see training dates for the reflexology course click here
- Course price: £1,450 with no additional VAT and no additional exam fee.
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.