VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (QCF)
Train to become a professionally qualified Reflexologist on our Reflexology Course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Reflexology is an amazing complementary therapy. A reflexologist uses their hands to massage the feet and then put pressure on numerous reflex areas to balance the body. Reflexology is a great stress-reliever and is popular with people looking for a way to manage their busy lifestyles.
On this VTCT-accredited reflexology course we teach you how to massage feet and how to use your thumbs and fingers to ‘walk’ over the feet, in order to stimulate the nerves in the body. It’s an exciting journey, learning about the philosophies and theories of reflexologyYou will learn about how to become a professional therapist, how to read a foot map and how to relate reflexology practice to the body as a whole.
Reflexology is forever increasing in popularity. As a practising reflexologist, Kerry, the reflexology tutor, has seen a large number of people seeking treatments for a wide variety or reasons, both physical and psychological. Kerry brings over 12 years of experience in this field and is passionate about passing on her depth of knowledge and skills to others on our reflexology course in Gloucestershire.
This reflexology course comprises of 4-units:
- Principles and practices of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
This reflexology qualification allows you to work as a professional reflexologist and to become a member of a professional body, like the Association of Reflexologists or the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Reflexology course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Delivered over 12.5 face-to-face training days, over a 9 month period
- Experienced and passionate teaching staff
- Weekend training days
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 4 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Early start option available, if you would like to complete theory home study before the practical beginning of the course
- Accredited by VTCT, an International Awarding Body
- Recognised by the Association of Reflexologists*
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
*We are not listed on the Association of Reflexologists website due to their increasing costs, requiring hundreds of pounds for a basic listing. Our learners choose to become members of the FHT, AOR or other professional bodies.
Dates and prices
- To see training dates for the reflexology course click here
- Course price: £1,450 with no additional VAT and no additional exam fee.
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.