Indian Head Massage Course – FHT Accredited
Indian Head Massage is an extremely popular treatment. It can be provided with the client clothed or wrapped in a sheet/towel. You will be taught how to provide treatments in both of these situations so you can give this treatment in different settings, i.e. In a treatment room or in a workplace.
We will focus on practical work but will revisit some anatomy and physiology and also look at the theory behind Indian Head Massage.
This Indian Head Massage course will teach you:
- Indian head massage techniques to include massage of the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face
- Benefits of this therapy
- How to provided a clothed seated massage
- How to provide a seated massage, using oil
- Use of carrier and pre-blended aromatherapy oil
- About the history of Indian Head Massage
- How to modify and adapt a treatment
On satisfactory completion of the Indian head massage course you will be awarded a certificate and will be able to offer professional treatment for paying clients.
- Delivered over 2 days
- 10 CPD points
- Pre-requisites: Level 3 Massage qualification
- Weekday or weekend training
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by FHT
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £195 with no additional VAT
- Courses start: Courses are run throughout the year, with a break in August