VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
Train to become a professionally qualified Indian Head Massage Therapist in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
This Level 3 Certificate is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide the relaxing and stress relieving treatment of Indian head massage. This is a great treatment for people who suffer neck and shoulder tension, headaches and tiredness and is increasing in popularity.
In this Indian Head Massage course you will be taught:
- How to provide upper back, neck, shoulder, scalp and face massage
- Anatomy and physiology
- How to maintain health and safety
- How to work professionally and look after clients
This qualification allows you to work as a competent and professional therapist and to become a member of a professional body, like the Association of Reflexologists or the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Key information for the Indian Head Massage course:
- Delivered over 4 face-to-face training days
- Weekday or evening training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by professional associations
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and successful completion of this Indian Head Massage course will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £425 with no additional VAT and no additional exam fee*
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to the Coronavirus pandemic VTCT have added a Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (Covid-19) which is currently a pre-requisite of this course. This incurs an additional £40 charge which you pay directly to us and we pay to VTCT. We make no profit on this qualification and will advise at course commencement if this requirement is still in place.