Excellence in Reflexology – Refreshing Your Skills
The aim of this reflexology refresher course is to provide existing reflexologists with an opportunity to refresh their skills and knowledge. It provides a great opportunity to refresh and further some skills and techniques.
The focus of this course will be on providing effective reflexology techniques that benefit both the client and the therapist. We understand that everyone has different experiences and this is why we offer the reflexology refresher course as both a one and a two day (blended) option.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure which course is best suited to your needs.
The one day Reflexology refresher course will teach you:
- The importance of relaxation and foot massage
- Checking your own posture and working effectively
- Using the supportive hand as a tool
- Increasing your working pressure
- Conditions and focusing on relevant reflex areas
- Hooking in and up – reaching deeper points
- Thumb walking and a little beyond
- Locations of reflexes, including some variations
- Ideas for a routine for reflexology treatments
- Having confidence in your skills
The two day Reflexology refresher course will teach you all of the above plus:
- Day one is as above (online)
- Looking back at the foot chart and relating to the feet in detail
- Linking Reflexology with Anatomy and Physiology
- Recapping thorough relaxation techniques
- Working fluency and confidence of massage and thumb and finger walking techniques
- Optional third day, aimed to build confidence through supervised practice on the general public.
You will receive a certificate that will serve as evidence of attendance and CPD activity at the end of this course.
Reflexology refresher course key information:
- Delivered over 1 day
- A 2-day course is more suitable for qualified reflexologists who have been out of active practice for a few years or more
- 5 CPD points
- Weekday or weekend training
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by FHT (1 day course only)
- Pre-requisites – Recognised Level 3 OFQUAL reflexology qualification
Dates and Prices
- To see prices and training dates click here
- Courses are run throughout the year.