VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (QCF)
This qualification is ideal for the person who wants to have a new & exciting career in holistic therapies as it offers a wide and balanced range of therapies.
Aromatherapy, Massage and Reflexology are all included on this course.
The Complementary Therapy Diploma qualification comprises of 6 units:
- Principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide body massage for complementary therapies
- Provide aromatherapy for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
- Aromatherapy Massage – Full – Body Massage techniques taught
- Delivered over 25 days, over a 9 or 14 month period
- Weekend training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 6 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by The Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Training in central Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see prices and training dates click here
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and successful completion of the Complementary Therapy Diploma course will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.