VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage (QCF) – Massage Course in Cheltenham
Train to become a professionally qualified Massage therapist by attending our massage course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Swedish Massage is a very popular complementary therapy. We teach you how to massage most areas of the body so on completion of the course you would be able to offer a full-body massage, as well as the ever popular back massage to clients. You will be given a lot of practical advice and personal feedback in our small group setting.
This qualification comprises of 4-units:
- Principles and practices of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide massage for complementary therapies
This massage qualification allows you to work as a professional massage therapist and to become a member of a professional body.
The qualification comprises of 4-units and allows you to become a member of a professional and respected membership body, like the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Massage course in Cheltenham
- Swedish Massage Full – Body Massage techniques taught
- Delivered over 12 days, over a 9 month period
- Weekend training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 4 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by The Federation of Holistic Therapists
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £1,250 with no additional VAT
- Courses begin: October (early start option available)
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.