VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage (QCF) – Massage Course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Train to become a professionally qualified Massage therapist by attending our massage course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Swedish Massage is a very popular complementary therapy. We believe that massage is more than a ‘treat’, something that people will do in order to feel physically and mentally better. We will train you in massage, with this ethos in mind.
We teach you how to massage most areas of the body, so on completion of the course you would be able to offer a full-body massage, as well as the ever popular back massage to clients. You will be given a lot of practical advice and personal feedback in our small group setting.
This qualification comprises of 4-units:
- Principles and practices of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide massage for complementary therapies
This massage qualification allows you to work as a professional massage therapist and to become a member of a professional body.
The qualification comprises of 4-units and allows you to become a member of a professional and respected membership body, like the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Massage training for complete beginners
- Massage course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Swedish Massage Full – Body Massage techniques taught
- Delivered over 8 days, over a 9 month period, to ensure thorough training
- Equivalent of 4 day online training before the face-to-face training days
- Weekend training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 4 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Accredited by VTCT, world renowned Awarding Body
- Recognised by The Federation of Holistic Therapists
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £1,395 with no additional VAT
- Price includes:
- Tutor fees
- VTCT Registration fee
- External Examination Fee
- Price includes:
*No additional VAT is charged on your training fees
PLEASE NOTE – Due to the Coronavirus pandemic VTCT have added a Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (Covid-19) which is currently a pre-requisite of this course. This incurs an additional £40 charge which you pay directly to us and we pay to VTCT. We make no profit on this qualification and will advise at course commencement if this requirement is still in place.
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.