Infant Massage Instructor Diploma Course
CPD points – 10
A very full two-day course qualifying you as a baby/infant massage instructor.
Baby massage is increasing in popularity all the time and Health Visitors now regularly suggest Mums learn baby massage to help their baby’s to sleep and to lessen the effects of colic.
This baby massage course will teach you:
- baby massage routine instructions
- reasons for and benefits of baby massage
- anatomy and physiology of a baby and how this relates to baby massage
- how to organise and run a baby massage course
- legal requirements for running courses
- health and safety information
- oils and their uses
- how to be a confident infant massage instructor
This course is accredited by the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists)
- Delivered over 2 days, generally over 2 consecutive days
- Pre-requisites: Level 3 Massage qualification
- Weekday or weekend training
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by FHT
- You will need to purchase a massage baby doll for this course
A small amount of post-course work is required for successful completion of this baby massage course: Work after the two days – You will also need to complete at least 2 case studies, where you must offer a carer and their baby at least 3 baby massage sessions. This provides excellent experience and knowledge.
Dates and prices
- To see prices and training dates click here