Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy (QCF) VTCT accredited
Train to become a professionally qualified aromatherapist in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Aromatherapy training provides an interesting dual-use complementary therapy. Blends of essential oils and base oils can be mixed and then used to massage the body. Essential oil blends can also be useful for skincare, bath products, body oils are more.
On this aromatherapy training course we teach you how to massage most areas of the body so on completion of the course you would be able to offer a full-body massage, as well as the ever popular back massage to clients. You will learn about the properties of over 30 essential oils and carrier oils and how to use them safely. You will also learn about how to blend oils with creams and other media in order to provide aromatherapy products for your clients.
You will be given a lot of practical advice and personal feedback in our small group setting.
This qualification comprises of 4-units:
- Principles and practices of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide aromatherapy for complementary therapies
This aromatherapy training course qualification allows you to work as a professional aromatherapist & massage therapist and to become a member of a professional body.
The qualification comprises of 4-units and allows you to become a member of a professional and respected membership body, like the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
You will learn about the properties of over 30 essential oils and carrier oils and how to use them safely. You will also learn about how to blend oils with creams and other media in order to provide aromatherapy products for your clients.
- Aromatherapy Massage – Full – Body Massage techniques taught
- Delivered over 12 days, over a 9 month period
- Weekend training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- All 4 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by The Federation of Holistic Therapists
Dates and Prices
- To see dates for Aromatherapy Training click here
- Course price: £1,250 with no additional VAT
- Courses begin: in February 2016 (early start option available)
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualifications are recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.