We host a number of business courses, ideal for the small business owner. Thousands of people plan to start a business each year and our aim is to help those who have great ideas and skills but struggle with the other complexities concerned with running your own business.
Course 1: How to Start a New Business Masterclass
This masterclass is an introductory course for anyone who is thinking of starting a new business, recently set one up or thinking of becoming self-employed. The masterclass will cover all the basics which need to be considered in those early days. It will give you the confidence to know you are on the right track in your new venture.
Key Information –
- Trading Name – Where to start
- Business Plan – Everything it needs to cover
- Training – Do you require qualifications?
- Insurance – Public Indemnity & Buildings
- Online Booking Systems – Invoicing, Calendar, Stock Control and Statistics
- Marketing – What do you need? Who to Market to? Digital Marketing Techniques.
- GDPR – What is GDPR, What does it mean to your business and How to comply
- Tax Accountant – Do you need one? What one can do for you?
- Excel Spreadsheets – How Excel is essential to your business?
- The Pitfalls – Why businesses fail
- The workshop will be delivered over 5hours, generally 10.00 – 15.00 with a break and ½ hour lunchbreak.
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- CPD – Continued Personal Development points
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Central location with access to Worcestershire, Oxfordshire and Birmingham
Date and Prices
- To see workshop dates click here