This Facial Skincare Award comprises of 3 units
- Provide facial skincare
- Care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
This qualification gives you all the resources you need in order to become beauty therapist, providing effective facials. On successful completion of your facials training you will be able to work professionally and become a member of a professional association.
You will be taught:
- How to set up a treatment area
- How to consult with a client
- What tools to select and how to use them
- About maintaining and improving facial skin condition using exfoliation, skin warming, comedone extraction, facial massage, mask treatments and facial moisturising products
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology
- Health and safety
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business. In between training sessions you will be required to practise your new skill and answer theory questions.
- Delivered over 36 hours, either in a compressed week or 1 day per week over a 5 week period.
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- An opportunity to progress to other beauty elements
Dates and Prices
- To see prices and training dates click here