Award in Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments – Level 2 (VTCT)
Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments – Level 2 Unit
The VTCT Level 2 Award in Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in shaping (tweezers) and colouring (tinting eyelashes and eyebrows).
On this eyelash and eyebrow tinting course you will learn:
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting and shaping
- how to maintain the original eyebrow shape or to change the shape of the eyebrow if desired.
- about different colour characteristics and the chemical process of tinting.
- anatomy and physiology relevant to the face
- health and safety
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your practical skills to a high level of occupational ability to enable you to provide shaping and colouring treatments for the eyelashes and eyebrows.
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business. Inbetween training sessions you will be required to practise your new skill and answer theory questions.
- Delivered over 2 days, generally once per week over 2 consecutive weeks
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates for the eyelash and eyebrow tinting course click here
- Costs £195 with no additional VAT
- Courses are run throughout the year, with a break in August