Provide Manicure Treatments – Level 2 (VTCT)
This qualification allows you to provide manicure treatments professionally and to become a member of a professional body.
As part of the manicure course you will be taught:
- How to set up a treatment area
- How to consult with a client
- What tools to select and how to use them
- Softening nails
- Nail and cuticle preparation
- Finger nail painting; dark, light and French
- Paraffin wax and hot mitts use
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and successful completion of this manicure course will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
- Manicure course in Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
- Delivered over 3 days, generally once per week over 3 consecutive weeks *
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
*If the pedicure and manicure units are taken together the manicure course will run over 2 shorter days at a reduced cost.
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates click here
- Course price: £395 with no additional VAT
- Courses start: Courses are run throughout the year, with a break in August