VTCT Level 2 Gel Polish Course- Award in LED Gel Polish Techniques
This qualification allows you to provide gel nail treatment professionally and to become a member of a professional body. Gel polish is very popular as the effects last for several weeks and can be stunning. Specialist equipment is required for a gel polish treatment, making it more of a salon, rather than home treatment.
On this gel polish course you will be taught:
- How to set up a treatment area
- How to consult with a client
- Reasons not to treat a client
- What tools to select and how to use them
- Gel polish for toes and finger nails
- Nail and cuticle preparation without soaking
- How to use a professional brand of gel polish to ensure safety and customer satisfaction
- Differences between LED and UV Gel polish and lamps
- Finger nail painting with dark polish, light polish and in a French polish style
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
- Pre-requisites: This course is for people with an existing qualification in level 2 manicure/beauty only
- Gel polish training course delivered over 2 days
- Gel polish training for experienced and practising nail technicians in 1 day
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification -Accredited by VTCT
- Small group training
- Generous learning support, with a promise of 1:1 instruction within the group setting
- Recognised by all significant beauty associations
- Gel polish course using LED cured polish
- Experienced tutors
- Opportunities to practise on real people, coming in to the college
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
We do have 1 and 2 day training options. The 1 day course is only for learners who have a high level or proficiency in manicures and who practise it currently/regularly. If you are very confident with preparing the nails, including cuticle work and cutting, shaping and filing nails and you have a recognised level 2 manicure qualification you are eligible for the 1-day course.
Dates and Prices
- For training dates click here
- Course price: 2 days VTCT Accredited – £275 with no additional VAT *
- Course price: 1 day VTCT Accredited – £175 with no additional VAT *
- Courses start: Courses are run throughout the year, with a break in August
*Prices include use of equipment at college, exam and accreditation fees.