Award in Foot Care (Pedicures) – Level 2 (VTCT)
Providing Pedicure Course (unit)- Level 2 (VTCT)
These qualifications allow you to provide pedicure treatments professionally and to become a member of a professional body. Pedicures are popular beauty treatments, especially in the Summer months.
In this pedicure course you will be taught:
- How to set up a treatment area
- How to consult with a client
- What tools to select and how to use them
- Softening feet
- Nail and cuticle preparation
- Toe nail painting
- Paraffin wax and hot booties use
- Anatomy and physiology
- Health and safety
The qualification comprises of 1 unit.
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business. In between training sessions you will be required to practise your new skill and answer theory questions.
- The pedicure course is delivered over 3 days, generally once per week over 3 consecutive weeks
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Makes up one of the units of the Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates for the pedicure course click here
- The pedicure course unit can be taken as part of the Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Course price: £395 with no additional VAT
- Courses start: They are run throughout the year, with a break in August