Beauty Course (Beauty Specialist Certificate)- Level 2 (VTCT)
This beauty course prepares you for work as a beautician and is made up of the following units:
- Provide facial skin care
- Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Apply make-up
- Client care and communication
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Remove hair by using waxing techniques
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
On successful completion of this beauty course, you will be able to gain professional insurance and join a professional beauty body. You would be qualified to work as a beauty therapist, either employed or self-employed.
We offer our courses in a modular style. The units are delivered several times per year. You can join the course at any time in the year and we will select the timetable for you, ensuring that you cover all of the units that you need.
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and successful completion of this manicure course will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
- Beauty course in Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
- Delivered in modules, one unit at a time
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- Training in central Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices:
To see training dates click here
Course price: £1995 with no additional VAT. (Price review in April 2016)
Courses start: Courses are run throughout the year, with a break in August. Pick your beauty course modules to make up all units for the ‘Beauty Specialist Certificate’