Apply Make-up Level 2 (VTCT)
This make-up course allows you to provide make-up treatments professionally and to become a member of a professional body. Make-up application is popular, especially in the wedding season.
In this make-up course you will be taught:
- How to set up a treatment area
- How to consult with a client
- What tools and products to select and how to use them
- Preparing the skin for make-up application
- How to provide advice to clients
- How to apply corrective make-up
- How to use make-up to enhance your client’s features
- How to use make up for normal day-wear, special occasions (including weddings) and evening-wear
The qualification comprises of 1 unit.
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
Key information for the make-up course:
- The make-up course is delivered over 3 days, generally once per week over 3 consecutive weeks
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Makes up one of the units of the Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates for the Mke-up course click here
- The make-up course unit can be taken as part of the Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Course price: £395 with no additional VAT
- Courses start: They are run throughout the year, with a break in August