Apply Make-up Level 2 (VTCT)
This make-up course allows you to provide make-up treatments professionally and to become a member of a professional body. Make-up application is popular, especially in the wedding season.
In this make-up course you will be taught:
- How to set up a treatment area
- How to consult with a client
- What tools and products to select and how to use them
- Preparing the skin for make-up application
- How to provide advice to clients
- How to apply corrective make-up
- How to use make-up to enhance your client’s features
- How to use make up for normal day-wear, special occasions (including weddings) and evening-wear
- Anatomy and physiology relevant to the face
- health and safety
The qualification comprises of 1 unit.
In between training sessions you will be required to practise your new skill and answer theory questions.
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
Key information for the make-up course:
- The make-up course is delivered over 3 days, generally once per week over 3 consecutive weeks
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Makes up one of the units of the Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised by beauty associations
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates for the Mke-up course click here
- The make-up course unit can be taken as part of the Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Course price: £395 with no additional VAT
- Courses start: They are run throughout the year, with a break in August