Award in Education and Training (VTCT Level 3)
The VTCT Level 3 Award in Education and Training will enable you to enter teaching employment and progress on to a broader teaching qualification.
This qualification has been mapped to the relevant Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS) NOS, and is accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
There are no formal prerequisite qualifications that you must have prior to undertaking this qualification. This qualification is the replacement for the older PTLLS course.
On this Award in Education and Training course you will be taught:
- Preparation, planning and basic course design
- How to deliver teaching
- How to prepare and organise the learning environment
- Different teaching techniques
- Practical teaching experience
- How assessment works
The qualification comprises of 3 units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
This VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification is recognised around the world and will allow you to be employed in a clinic, salon or allow you to set up your own business.
Key information for the Award in Education and Training:
- This teaching course is delivered over 4 days, generally once per week over 4 consecutive weeks
- Weekday training
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Provides the first level of teacher training
- Small group training
- Generous learning support
- Accredited by VTCT
- Recognised nationally
- Training in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Central location with access from Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Birmingham
Dates and Prices
- To see training dates for Award in Education and Training course course click here
- Course price: £450 with no additional VAT