Aromatherapy Training Course in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
The Level 3 Aromatherapy Diploma is the professional industry standard training course for those people wanting to have a professional career in Massage and Aromatherapy.
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) is the Awarding Body that Accredits the Diploma that we offer at Cheltenham School of Complementary Therapy & Beauty. This means that this qualification is recognised in the U.K. and further afield.
The Aromatherapy Diploma Course comprises of some really interesting elements. These include gaining an understanding of:
- essential oils, e.g. Chamomile, Neroli, Lavender (Over 40 of them)
- carrier oils, e.g. Grapeseed, Almond, Evening Primrose (Over 10 of these)
- chemistry related to essential oils
- how essential oils are extracted from parts of plants
- how to massage the full body
- safe dilutions of essential oils
- a range of therapeutic properties of essential oils
- comprehensive anatomy and physiology of the body
- using aromatherapy in creams, inhalations and more
Aromatherapy Massage can be light or deep. Every treatment is bespoke to the client as the essential oils are chosen at the beginning of each treatment, dependent on the what is discussed during the consultation process.
Being a massage therapist can be a rewarding career choice. It often allows you to choose flexible hours and positive feedback and instant results are regular experiences.
The Diploma courses we run in Cheltenham are held at weekends, as we tend to attract people who want to learn around their current work and family commitments. Over the past few years students have come to us from Birmingham, Worcestershire, Oxford and other surrounding areas.