Our next Level 2 VTCT Make-up course is running over 6 Monday evenings from 5:45pm – 9:15pm starting in April. The dates are:
Bank Holiday break
What the course covers
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Know how to set up a treatment area
- Consult confidently with a client
- Understand what tools and products to select and how to use them
- Prepare the skin for make-up application
- Provide advice to clients
- Apply corrective make-up
- Use make-up to enhance your client’s features
- Use make up for normal day-wear, special occasions (including weddings) and evening-wear
- Understand the anatomy and physiology relevant to the face
- Be aware of health and safety
As part of the course, you will also need to practice our skills while you are at home in between the training.
How much does the Apply Make-up course cost?
The Level 2 VTCT Apply Make-up course costs £395.
If you have trained with us before, don’t forget to ask about whether you are entitled to a discount based on the number of credits you have.
1 day of training with us equals 1 credit.
8 credits is equal to 2% discount
13 credits is equal to 5% discount
20 credits is equal to 10% discount
How do I book on the course?
Booking is easy – You can either go online and pay and book directly through https://bookwhen.com/reflexologyandmassage/e/ev-s7wt-20200420174500 or you can give us a call on 01242 255440 and book your place and pay over the phone.