The team at Cheltenham School of Complementary Therapy & Beauty are completely passionate about helping you develop your skills and confidence in holistic therapy & beauty therapy. We pride ourselves on our high standards and the passion we have for educating highly skilled therapists of the future. We don’t offer quick fixes and won’t compromise on quality of teaching and learning.
Why train with us?
- We offer a wide range of holistic therapy & beauty therapy training courses in Cheltenham
- Training opportunities for complete beginners
- CPD training for existing qualified therapists
- Courses provide Internationally recognised qualifications
- Train in a relaxed, mature and calm learning environment
- Small interactive classes with dedicated support throughout
- Professional, highly qualified and experienced tutors, who are current and practising
- In-depth learning opportunities with a good mix of theory and practical
- Outstanding support from a caring, professional team
- Advice and guidance in working as a therapist
- Proven track record with fantastic results
- Evening, weekday and weekend courses
- Payments in instalments allowable with our in-house payment plans
- Convenient parking nearby
All of our tutors in holistic therapy & beauty therapy have a wealth of knowledge and expertise, gained over years of experience in the industry.
We’re based in a Grade II listed building in the heart of the beautiful Spa town of Cheltenham.
And if you don’t want to take our word for it, this is what Sarah said about us in December, 2017:
I cannot recommend the college and Kerry Baxter’s tutoring more highly. I’m sure there are colleges all over the country “churning out” qualified therapists on a regular basis. But if you want to be taught uncompromising professionalism, meticulous standards and the highest quality and understanding of treatments, all in a friendly and supportive environment…..then you need to train here. It’s hard work but it’s a journey that will leave you feeling proud of your achievement and unwilling to accept that your course is over……..so you’ll always be looking to book your next one!!