Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage Course (VTCT)
*Early Bird Level 3 Swedish Massage Certificate Course – Book before 20th Jan to receive £100 discount
The Level 3 Massage qualification provides you with everything you need in order to become a professional massage therapist, either working for yourself or working in a clinic, spa or alternative setting.
Our training courses in 2024 combine online learning for the theory elements and then face-to-face training for the practical elements. We include 8 days of onsite training, rather than the 2-5 days that lots of other centres offer. We want you to be ready to start earning money as a professional therapist as soon as possible and to gain skills that will hopefully provide you longevity in your new career.
We teach you how to massage most areas of the body so on completion of the course you would be able to offer a full-body massage, as well as the ever popular back massage to clients.
You will be given a lot of practical advice and personal feedback in our small group setting. We work with you to help you be the best you can be, giving you a good chance to succeed in your new career path.
Massage training dates:
*Online Theory work available as soon as you book your place. You will want to start this as soon as possible.
Days 1-3 – Fri 22nd, Sat 23rd , Sun 24th March
Days 4-6 – Fri 19th, Sat 20th, Sun 21st April
Days 7-8 – Sat 18th, Sun 19th May
We split the dates over 3 months to allow you time to practise, improve and then gain more feedback to advance your skills. Training over 3 months also allows time for your own muscles and posture to develop, making the experience more comfortable for you.
This qualification comprises of:
UV30491 – Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
UV30468 – Client care and communication in beauty related industries
UV30424 – Provide body massage*
*This unit includes the study of Anatomy & Physiology
This massage qualification allows you to work as a professional massage therapist and to become a member of a professional body.
MUST READ KEY INFORMATION:
- Massage course in Cheltenham
- OFQUAL Level 3 course, meaning it is Government backed and will be highly recognised
- Accredited by VTCT Awarding Body, recognised around the world
- Taught by teacher with nearly 20 years of massage experience and who runs a successfully holistic centre
- Delivered over 8 face-to-face training days, with additional E-learning required
- Swedish Massage, Full – Body Massage techniques taught
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Small group training, allowing plentiful opportunities for feedback and progression
- All 3 units included, including Anatomy & Physiology
- Face-to-face training at Cheltenham School of Complementary therapy & Beauty, in central Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Recognised by The Federation of Holistic Therapists and all other professional associations
As a private college accredited with VTCT we are not part of the government’s learner loan scheme. However, we do offer a payment option:
The full cost of this course is £1795. A £300 deposit or full payment is due at the time of booking.
Fees include exams, Awarding body and all tutoring costs, with no additional VAT to pay.
Course costs £1795 + (£55 admin. fee, only if you choose to pay in instalments) less deposit £300
*Please note, before booking you must talk with the college to check suitability for the course.